Will my ranking hurt if I submit my site to all website directories?

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. One advantage of subscribing to RSS feeds is that you don't have to constantly re-visit this site to check for updates within specific sections you might be interested in because your browser or Feed reader will do this for you automatically on a regular basis plus you can even get email notification. Thanks for visiting!


Googgle recommends that you submit your website to selected directories and not to all because there are lots and lots of directories out there that are no good and could hurt your website ranking. Its important that you hand pick these web directories and just submit your site to those who you think are quality web directories.



Article copyright BookOfTips.Blogspot.Com - Find helpful tips that can help you with your daily activities. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.




Will my ranking hurt if I submit my site to all website directories? - Related Tips / Tricks / Hacks



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment