13 Easy Tips for a Healthy and Happy Life over 40

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. One advantage of subscribing to RSS feeds is that you don't have to constantly re-visit this site to check for updates within specific sections you might be interested in because your browser or Feed reader will do this for you automatically on a regular basis plus you can even get email notification. Thanks for visiting!


[View FULL Article] When I hit the number 40, I was stunned. 40 years old! I felt I was so old. Then I looked in the mirror. Nah I’m not that old. It’s more like being more mature than getting older.

The next day, I took some time to sit and think. And I made a list of what I’ll be doing with the newly age.

Now it’s been a few years from that day. And I feel healthy and totally happy. People ask me how I manage it.

Here are what I told them:

1. Accept it. Aging is part of life. You need to accept it and stop denying, saying that you’re on you early 30 or even 20 something. Yet, don’t feel bad about it. People on their 40s are more interesting, more confident and mostly wise. Keep that in mind.
2. Yet, let your enthusiasm be more than those aged of 20. Be 20 at heart. People say that life begins at 40. So, don’t kill your enthusiasm, your passion. Do things that you have been wishing to do but didn’t have the chance to. Aging doesn’t mean you cannot do anything.
3. Maintain your regular exercise. It helps you keep your joints elastic, strengthen your immune system, reduce heart attack risk, boost your blood circulation, and many other benefits.



Article copyright BookOfTips.Blogspot.Com - Find helpful tips that can help you with your daily activities. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.




13 Easy Tips for a Healthy and Happy Life over 40 - Related Tips / Tricks / Hacks



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment