Replace Your Toothbrush

If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. One advantage of subscribing to RSS feeds is that you don't have to constantly re-visit this site to check for updates within specific sections you might be interested in because your browser or Feed reader will do this for you automatically on a regular basis plus you can even get email notification. Thanks for visiting!


[View FULL Article] I admit it. I've been using the same toothbrush for a very long time. I think it's a comfort issue. I like to know that when I stumble through my morning routine that the same shampoo, soap, towel, and toothbrush will greet me.

Realistically, toothbrushes should be replaced every three to four months. Toothbrushes do wear out. When the bristles start to lose their shape or start to look "fuzzy", it's time to get a new brush. A new toothbrush cleans your teeth about 30% better than the one you have been using for more than three months. If you keep on using it, you aren't getting your teeth as clean as you could be. That means you'll end up spending more time in the dentist's chair.


Article copyright BookOfTips.Blogspot.Com - Find helpful tips that can help you with your daily activities. All rights reserved. No part of an article may be reproduced without the prior permission.




Replace Your Toothbrush - Related Tips / Tricks / Hacks



If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment